Wednesday, November 7, 2012

There is no Excuse

Hi Larry,

I enjoyed really your post. I really admire you. My mother had sort of in a similiar situation. She had a similiar experience such as you where she had a brain bleed but and it caused some partial damage to her cognition. She loved attending classes to help her with different strategies to deal with her disorder. I read this post to my mother. She has been deciding wether to go back to school because she doesn't work at the present time. She either want's to work part-time but her true goal is to go back to school to pursue Psychology. When I read your post I know anything is possible if you apply yourself. I always felt that if you sit down and do nothing and feel sorry for yourself your health even gets worse because you have too much on your mind. I believe our bodies are made to move and not to sit for long periods of time. We never are too old to learn and pursue a life long dream. It is not easy to get up because sometimes I hear from people that they find themselves in a rut and it becomes difficult for them to get themselves motivated. By learning from people like yourself, there is no such thing as you can't. I feel Sociology is a wonderful degree to have especially if you enjoy people. You can also help people yourself and tell people either by volunteering your services not to give up, and don't say I can't. I wish you all the best.
 
Kimberly Fowler

No comments:

Post a Comment